Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fabric on sale....oh boy!

I just can't pass up a good sale, and these were all just $2.00 a yard!  Sheesh!  You just can't beat it!


I guess I was in my "golden/brown" mood at that moment!  Aren't they beautiful!  I don't have anything in mind for them, but they'll look good in something one day!

I could have bought more, but when 8 bolts are stacked up on the cutting table, and your friend is only getting 1, well......it was making me look a little greedy!  Besides, she and I are going to the thrift store on Saturday, and I'm hoping there will be a bunch of men's shirts for cutting up.

Not much progress on the spiderweb quilt yet (so no pic), but I was at an even number of posts (16), and couldn't let the year end on that!  I love prime numbers (I always play those in the lottery....of course, I never win....hmmmm!) so to have 17 posts in 2010 feels 'right' to me!  Is it superstitious, quirky, or am I just weird?  I don't know!  But I'm sticking with it!

Have a safe and Happy New Years!

See ya in 2011!

regan

2 comments:

  1. Hey!, Love a bargain!! They'll be perfect for the right project one day. Nothing wrong with quirky, it makes you special. I'd never thought about posts in terms of special numbers. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! $2 a yard - that's hard to find in Northern Virginia. Love what you are doing with the spiderweb quilt. Will visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete