Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More of the Cocheco Quilt Show!

Here are more of the fabulous quilts that were at the Cocheco Quilt Show in Rochester, New Hampshire this last weekend.  It was really a wonderful show.....I'll be sure to go every year!

Again, the rows of quilts were a bit tight to get full shots of the larger quilts, but you get the idea!









This is a close up of the center medallion.  She appliqued the piece on the pink background.



Oops....I forgot to turn this one upright.....just tilt your head to the left a smidge!  lol





Love the 4 small baskets making a block!  Sweet!



I'm loving the these civil war panels being used lately.  I wonder if this fabric is still available?

The last 20 or so will be on my next post in a few days!

Hope you are having a really great week!  I'm working on the quilting of the wedding quilt for Jeanne.....she's getting married in just 2 weeks!  Eeek!

regan

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing all the wonderful quilts. The Kim Diehl quilt is in my queue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to see a quilt show. Look forward to the next batch.
    I imagine you can still get the CW panel fabric. I just googled it and the best selections seems to be on ebay. Can't wait to see the wedding quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilts! I love the giant whig rose especially!
    the panel is the same one I used behind my silhouette of abe lincoln
    thanks for sharing the quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav is the dressforms one! Lots of inspiration at those shows. ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is WOW! Such a gorgeous array of quilts. I really need to do some sewing, but for the moment, back to work!
    I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your quilt show photos, but your Floribunda post made me laugh. That sounds like something I would do...make up block kits and then just have to sew one (or more) to see how they would look. I still have my florals in a stack until I finish a few things. Love your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness! I couldn't pick a favourite. What a fabulous selection of beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete